Do you want to re-decorate a space in your home but have no idea where to start? Are you overwhelmed with all the options and don't know how to pull all your ideas together to create a cohesive design? Well E-Design just might be for you!
E-design is an easy, fun, affordable option for those who need design direction for their space but don't require the services of an on-site designer. Its perfect for the client who is comfortable buying and installing items themselves, and want to work at their own pace. I can work with existing pieces, or source an entirely new room for your home. Plus I can work with clients all over North America!
How It Works
- You fill out the Design Questionnaire
- Attach photos and measurements
- Receive a final quote from me, approve it and pay a 50% deposit
- Have a follow-up design consultation via email to finalize the details
- Receive a fabulous Design package within 3-4 weeks
- Get to work installing your new space!
What you can expect.
I believe that to properly execute an E-Design project, you need to have all the right tools. Thats why my packages include more than just a design board. When the project is complete, you will receive the following in a PDF package form:
- Design Board
- Floor plan
- Elevations, if necessary
- Detailed explanation of the final design choices including any installation/DIY instructions.
- A cost breakdown that works within your budget
- Personal pinterest board that includes links to the products I recommend along with 2-3 alternative options, as well as any DIY instructions.
- Up to 2 design revisions to tweak any part of the package that does meet your full satisfaction
Pricing varies depending on the scope and size of the project.
- Foyer: $300-$400
- Bedroom $500-$700
- Living/Family Room $600-$800
- Home Office $500 -$700
- Bathroom $600 - $800
- Kitchen $900 - $1,100
- Dining Area $500 - $700
- Outdoor Space $400 - $600
Not in the market for a full e-design package? I have a few other options that might suit your needs.
Need help with just one small area of your home? An elevation might be all you need to help tie in one area of your room with your current design. In addition to the drawing you will also receive a personalized pin board
Is the flow of your room just not working out for you? A floor plan using your existing pieces and offering suggestions for new pieces to purchase will maximize the function of the space and create a visually pleasing layout.
Do you have the right anchor pieces but would like to refresh the space with new paint colors and accessories to bring the room together? An inspiration board will help give you direction and supply you with a few suggestions for paint colors, window treatments, lighting and accessories to complete the space.